There are a number of organisations which are independent from the council, but have an impact on its service areas.
In order that the council can maintain effective partnerships with a number of these organisations, representatives of the council, usually elected councillors, sit on the various committees and forums that are responsible for them.
To find the contact details for the council’s representative on a particular outside body please follow the relevant link.
- Combe Haven Community Interest Company
- East Sussex Community Safety Partnership
- East Sussex Health and Wellbeing Board
- East Sussex Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Hastings and Rother Transport Action Group
- Hastings Country Park Management Forum
- Hastings Overseas Student Advisory Council
- High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Joint Advisory Committee
- Optivo Hastings Area Panel
- Safer Hastings and Rother Partnership
- South East Councils
- Stade Partnership
- Sussex Police and Crime Panel
- The Magdalen & Lasher Charity